WinterGreens Farm & Aquaponics is a small family farm located in North Stratford in
New Hampshire’s rugged North Country, just across the Connecticut River from Vermont
and a few miles from our Canadian neighbors.
We’re growing a wide variety of vegetables and fruit in raised beds, all naturally grown
Since 2016, the farm is solar powered.
- We’re now selling our produce, eggs, and our popular granola bars at the North Country Marketplace on Main Street in Colebrook – which means you can buy them all year long, not just during market season!
- A limited range of our products is also available at the Rootseller on Main Street in Lancaster.
- In the summer, you’ll find our fresh produce at the Fantastic Friday market in North Stratford, NH – come join us and other vendors every Friday in July and August from 4:30 to 7 pm on the common.
- During the growing season, you can stop by at the farm to see what’s available. We’ll pick fresh just for you!
- We’re also selling produce directly to regional restaurants and other wholesale customers through the North Country Farmers Coop.