WinterGreens Farm & Aquaponics is a small family farm located in North Stratford in
New Hampshire’s rugged Coos County, just across the Connecticut River from Vermont
and a few miles from our Canadian neighbors.
We’re growing a variety of vegetables and fruit as well as cut flowers, most of them in raised beds with no-till cultivation. Our growing practices are organic – though we chose not to get certified – and we use no pesticides or other toxic chemicals in our gardens. All seeds are GMO free. Since 2016, the farm is solar powered.
- We’re now selling our produce, eggs, and our popular granola bars at the North Country Marketplace on Main Street in Colebrook – which means you can buy them all year long, not just during market season!
- A limited range of our products is also available at the Rootseller on Main Street in Lancaster.
- In the summer, you’ll find our fresh produce at the Saturdays on the Common market in North Stratford, NH – come join us and other vendors every Saturday from late June to mid-September from 11:00 to 1:30 pm on the common.
- During the growing season, you can stop by at the farm to see what’s available. We’ll pick fresh just for you!
- We’re also selling produce directly to regional restaurants and other wholesale customers through the North Country Farmers Coop.